Personal Data Protection Policy
papierfrancais porte une attention toute particulière à la protection des données personnelles que vous lui fournissez ou qu’elle peut collecter.
This document gives you a better understanding of how papierfrancais protects your personal data.
We invite you to read this document before submitting your personal data.
1. Identity of the security manager
Le responsable de traitement est la société Maison Papier Français, Société par Actions Simplifiée au capital de 2 000 €, dont le siège social est situé au 22 place du Général Catroux, 75017 Paris, France, immatriculée au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris sous le numéro 843 932 468 (ci-après « papierfrancais »).
2. Personal data and when it may be collected
All information that can identify you directly or indirectly is "personal data".
More specifically, papierfrancais may collect, register, process, transfer and use personal data relating to :
- your identity (title, last name, first name, address, landline and / or mobile phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing customer identification);
- order management and follow-up of the commercial relationship (taking the order, subscribed service, billing, shipping, payment methods, prevention of fraud, return of products, refund, claim, product purchase after-sales, purchase history) and services, correspondence and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from consumers and prospects);
- the realization of loyalty actions, prospection, study, survey, product testing and promotion;
- the contribution of people who submit opinions on products, services or contents;
- the organization and processing of contests, sweepstakes and all promotional activities (date of participation, answers given to the contests and nature of the prizes offered);
- the technical information (language, IP address) or navigation linked to the terminal.
papierfrancais may collect your personal data, in particular when:
- you are visiting www.papierfrancais.com (hereinafter the "Site");
- you subscribe to the papierfrancais newsletters ;
- you create your account on the "Site";
- you order on the Site and answer the satisfaction questionnaires;
- you write to eazywallz by mail, e-mail, chat or when you communicate by telephone, this correspondence can be kept by papierfrancais to better follow the relationship with you and to improve its services;
- you give your opinion on products, services or content;
- you take part in special operations (contests, lotteries);
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the #papierfrancais hashtag or other hashtags that papierfrancais offers.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk or other means of indication.
3. The purpose of using data
In general, your data helps papierfrancais to continually customize and improve your shopping experience on the Site. They are intended in particular for the purposes of:
- management and tracking of orders ;
- the management and monitoring of the commercial relationship ;
- the management of consumer opinions on products, services and purchased content;
- selection of consumers to carry out product tests ;
- management and monitoring of consumer accounts ;
- management of technical prospecting operations ;
- the management of sign-ups to the papierfrancais Newsletter or text messaging service ;
- the acquisition of loyalty, prospection and promotional actions and the personalization of various communications (digital e-mail, mail, text messages) coming from papierfrancais ;
- the performance of solicitation operations;
- the production of commercial statistics.
4. How long is the data retained?
In general, papierfrancais makes sure to keep your personal data for a period of time allowing it to comply with all legal obligations in accordance with the provisions in force or for a period that does not exceed the duration of commercial management, or that is required for the purposes defined by papierfrancais.
- Data to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept under a legal obligation are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The bank details are deleted once the transaction is completed or archived for evidence purposes in accordance with the provisions in force, unless you consent to use the option "One-click payment" to save your data banking in encrypted mode and in a secure manner. In any and all cases, the visual cryptogram of your credit card is never stored.
- The data relating to identity documents are kept for one year in case of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability or the right of opposition.
5. Who are the recipients of the data?
papierfrancais is the recipient of your data. It can be transmitted to providers selected for their expertise and acting on behalf of eazywallz to achieve the purposes defined by papierfrancais.
It may also on occasion be transmitted to business partners chosen by papierfrancais for purposes also defined by papierfrancais.
As part of a request from the authorities, papierfrancais may be required to transmit your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
6. What type of data security and confidentiality exists?
In accordance with industry standards, papierfrancais implements all of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in view of the nature of the data and the risks that their treatment entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being misconstrued or damaged, or from being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
These measures may include, but are not limited to, limited access to data, contractual terms when using service providers, security measures such as secure access, antivirus software, authentication process, firewalls, ....
Despite all the privacy and security measures put in place by papierfrancais, we draw your attention to the fact that communications over the internet are never secure in their entirety. papierfrancais declines any responsibility in case of communication failure or any other case of force majeure.
7. What type of protection exists in the case of data transfer outside the European Union?
Your data may be transmitted in countries outside the European Union that do not have an adequate level of data protection for the purposes defined by papierfrancais. Prior to the transfer of data in these countries, papierfrancais will implement the required measures in order to obtain the necessary guarantees of the protection of your data.
9. What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016), you have the right to access, rectify, erase or export your data, to limit or oppose its processing, and to inform us of your guidelines regarding the fate of your data after your death by sending:
- an e-mail in the "Contact Us" section of the Site,
- un courrier, accompagné d’une photocopie de votre pièce d’identité, à l’adresse suivante : Maison Papier Français, Service Clients, 22 place du Général Catroux, 75017 Paris.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.